What better way to train and have fun than a few hours at Telemark! The U13G, under the guidance of coach Scott Jacobsen and team manager Tyna Trefry enjoyed an afternoon of thrills, spills and fun while learning and practicing their cross country skiing skills! It is certainly the season to cross train and what better way to get outdoors than a day at Telemark with the team! Well done!
- Junior Heat Fall Academy Registration now OPEN! August 14, 2017
- KU/Junior Heat U14 Boys Win Silver at Southampton Cup! August 14, 2017
- KU Team Lists Posted for U13, U14 & U15 Age Groups July 24, 2017
- Junior Heat AstroTurf Showcase Project Roster Posted July 17, 2017
- Junior Heat Team Lists for 2017/18 July 15, 2017