What better way to train and have fun than a few hours at Telemark! The U13G, under the guidance of coach Scott Jacobsen and team manager Tyna Trefry enjoyed an afternoon of thrills, spills and fun while learning and practicing their cross country skiing skills! It is certainly the season to cross train and what better way to get outdoors than a day at Telemark with the team! Well done!
- Kelowna United U16 Boys Gothia World Cup Fundraiser January 9, 2018
- KU Online Store Now Open! January 3, 2018
- Michaela Jacobsen of KU U18 Girls signs with University of Lethbridge! December 22, 2017
- 2018 Winter UBCO Junior Heat Academy December 5, 2017
- 7th Annual Valley First Indoor Soccer Tournament November 29, 2017