What better way to train and have fun than a few hours at Telemark! The U13G, under the guidance of coach Scott Jacobsen and team manager Tyna Trefry enjoyed an afternoon of thrills, spills and fun while learning and practicing their cross country skiing skills! It is certainly the season to cross train and what better way to get outdoors than a day at Telemark with the team! Well done!
- Provincial C Course at KU – Valley First Soccer Centre December 5, 2016
- KU Players Remember November 11, 2016
- KU Annual General Meeting Highlights October 29, 2016
- New Date for Kelowna United AGM October 13, 2016
- Upcoming Junior Heat Project October 8, 2016