What better way to train and have fun than a few hours at Telemark! The U13G, under the guidance of coach Scott Jacobsen and team manager Tyna Trefry enjoyed an afternoon of thrills, spills and fun while learning and practicing their cross country skiing skills! It is certainly the season to cross train and what better way to get outdoors than a day at Telemark with the team! Well done!
- Valley First Player Award Winners! June 23, 2017
- 11 KU/Junior Heat teams heading to Provincials! June 19, 2017
- It’s more than just a game… June 14, 2017
- KU/Junior Heat Grade 11 and 12 Girl’s Showcase Project June 8, 2017
- KU/Junior Heat Evaluations for 2017 – 2018 Season June 5, 2017