Kelowna United Football Club
Links and Documents

Requesting a Ref for Exhibition Games:

  • If you have a playing field already assigned to you – email Al Ryder for a ref –
  • If you do not have a playing field assigned – email (Lorrie Leins) and ask for a field and once you have one, email Al Ryder for a ref –
  • The team requesting a ref is responsible for paying that ref at the exhibition game.